Events and Activities
The Conejo Ski and Sport Club has something going on every week. The best way to find out what is coming up is to check out the Events Calendar on the right hand side of the home page of the website. To give you an idea of what we have planned throughout the year you will find a summary of activities below. If you have any questions please contact Kathy Feiman at 805-491-2065 or email at email@example.com or if there is an assigned activity leader you can contact them as well.
Ventura County Hikes
We plan at least one hike a month through out the year throughout ventura and LA counties. Some examples of hikes we have done in the past is Solstice Canyon, Beach Hikes, Malibu MASH hike, Downtown L.A. Hike.
We have several camping trips every summer.
- Lake Cachuma Camping Trip is in early June every year. R.Vs, Trailers and tent campers stay for the weekend. We cook breakfast and dinner each day and there are a large number of activities that to participate in each day. Music and parties every night.
- Yosemite Camping Trip is at the end of June and 70 of us stay in Curry Village. We bike, hike, explore the many amazing trails and features of Yosemite.
- Campland in San Diego is a weekend trip and is the same weekend as the Jimmy Buffet tribute festival. Its a fun weekend of decorated tents and Jimmy Buffet music.
Every December we have a holiday party where the women dress up in their best evening gowns and the men in suits or some in Tuxedos. Everyone looks their best at the Holiday Party. There are drinks, dinner and a lot of dancing. Its a very fun night at a fun time of year.
- Summer Kick Off Picnic is in May every year. Ron cooks bratwurst and hamburgers, potato salad and a lot of other really good food. We play volleyball, have an egg toss and water balloon toss. This is more fun than most people can stand.
- Sycamore Cove Picnic is always in early September and we always serve salmon and chicken. The salmon is specially caught in Alaska and the chicken are shipped in from a ranch in central Arkansas. We have a feast at the beach and play volleyball and have a lot of fun. Then there is the orange relay. This is an unbelieveable activity and if you have not seen it you should come to the picnic only to see it.