Event Starts: March 3, 2012 - 08:00 AM
Event Ends: March 10, 2012 - 10:00 PM
We are going to be skiiing at Vail, Colorado March 3rd through March 10th, 2012 and staying at the four star property Landmark Condos in the Lionshead area of Vail. The condos are within a short walk to the Lionshead gondola. We are planning a welcome party and a dinner and/or an Après Ski party as part of the trip.
The Landmark Condos provide:
- Morning coffee available in the lobby
- Year-round, outdoor heated pool and three outdoor hot tubs
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping service
- East and West Towers serviced by elevators
- Guest ski lockers located in Guest Arrival Center
- Guest computer available in the lobby Laundry facilities on property
- The condos are 150 yards from Vail Eagle Bahn Gondola
- On-site restaurant/bar (Billy’s Island Grill)
- Shuttle stop to Beaver Creek Ski Resort and free in-town shuttle to Vail Village are located directly outside of the Landmark
The air and land transportation, condominiums and 5 day lift pass are part of the package for $1,499.00 (double occupancy). We will start collecting a $300.00 deposit starting at the first Ski Club Meeting in September. The first skiers who sign up will have their choice of a 3 bedroom condo or a 2 bedroom condo. We have a limited number of condos in each category. If you have a group of four or group of six that would like to stay together, then we would suggest that you sign up as soon as possible since there is a maximum of 48 participants for this ski trip. This is a great package at a great price and those who want to participate need to get in ASAP.
If you have any questions please contact our trip leader Ted Zalta at (818) 224-8860.